Tick Treatment Near Me
Tick treatment services are an excellent way for people to keep their properties safe. Ticks in your backyard are more than a nuisance. They also pose a serious health risk to your family. Before ticks get out of hand, seek out professional tick control treatment. But there's no need to scour the internet for a company providing tick treatment near me – Mosquito Mike has offered the highest-rated tick control services. We use effective, safe pesticides and techniques in our tick spraying service that is guaranteed to give you peace of mind at your next lawn party or your money back. Protect your family and get the most out of your home life with the professional tick control specialists from Mosquito Mike.
Are Ticks Dangerous?
Ticks in the United States can transmit several diseases, which can pose significant health risks to humans. Tick control companies like Mosquito Mike will help keep you safe from diseases that ticks can transmit and their potential impact on quality of life. Some of the most well-known and talked about illnesses associated with ticks include:
- Lyme Disease: Lyme disease is the most commonly reported tick-borne illness in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi, and this bacteria is transmitted through the bite of infected black-legged ticks (also known as deer ticks). Symptoms can include a rash, fever, chills, headache, fatigue, and muscle aches. Lyme disease can lead to more severe symptoms, including joint pain, heart palpitations, and neurological problems if left untreated.
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF): RMSF is a bacterial disease that is spread through the bite of infected American dog ticks, Rocky Mountain wood ticks, and brown dog ticks. Symptoms can include fever, headache, muscle aches, and a spotted rash. In severe cases, RMSF can lead to organ failure and death.
- Ehrlichiosis: Ehrlichiosis is a bacterial infection transmitted through the bite of infected lone star ticks. Symptoms can include fever, headache, muscle aches, and a rash. In severe cases, ehrlichiosis can lead to respiratory failure, neurological problems, and death.
- Powassan Virus: Powassan virus is a rare but potentially severe tick-borne illness transmitted by the black-legged and groundhog ticks. Symptoms can include fever, headache, vomiting, and seizures. In extreme cases, Powassan virus can cause permanent neurological damage and death.
In addition to these specific diseases, ticks can also cause allergic reactions and skin irritation at the site of the bite. Frequent scratching can open the skin and lead to infection or scarring. Search for Mosquito Mike tick treatment near me online when you see ticks.
How Do You Permanently Get Rid of Ticks?
It's difficult to eliminate ticks from an area completely, but there are steps you can take to reduce their population and the risk of exposure to them. Here are some common tick control treatments and measures you can take to control ticks:
- Keep your lawn and surrounding area tidy and well-maintained. Mow your lawn regularly, remove leaf litter, and trim back vegetation to reduce tick habitat.
- Use tick-repellent products on yourself and your pets, such as insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin, or oil of lemon eucalyptus. You can also use tick collars or topical treatments on your pets.
- Wear protective clothing when going into tick-infested areas. This includes long pants and sleeves and light-colored clothing to make ticks easier to spot.
- Perform regular tick checks on yourself, your family, and your pets after being outside, paying particular attention to areas where ticks are known to attach, such as the scalp, behind the ears, and around the waistband.
- Consider hiring a professional tick spraying service to treat your property with pesticides like bifenthrin to kill ticks and reduce their population.
While these measures can help in controlling control ticks, you will need help to completely eliminate them from your environment. However, when used in conjunction with many of the steps above, the techniques and pesticides used by professional tick control companies can be very effective.
The Mosquito Mike Process
The tick control specialists at your local Mosquito Mike use an effective pesticide containing a blend of bifenthrin and natural ingredients. Bifenthrin is commonly used in professional tick control services around the world. It is a synthesized form of the chrysanthemum flower that targets the nervous system of ticks and other insects, causing paralysis and death.
Bifenthrin is used to control a wide range of pests, including ticks, mosquitos, and ants, and is often used in residential and commercial settings to prevent tick-borne diseases like Lyme disease. It can be used as a spray or granular formulation and in pet collars and other animal treatments to control ticks. Bifenthrin is safe when used correctly, and pets and children can play in the grass or wherever it has been applied within thirty minutes. For homeowners who still have reservations about the safety of our primary pesticide mix, we also have a 100% natural formula that is still an effective tick control treatment.
We are confident about the effectiveness of our tick spraying service. We stand behind it with a promise to provide the tick control services a second time free of charge if you are not initially satisfied and give a full refund if you are still not satisfied after that. We want you to have a better experience with Mosquito Mike than with any other tick control companies in the area.
Book Your Effective Tick Spraying Service Today
Tick control services from Mosquito Mike are safe and effective. Our tick control specialists are highly dependable professionals who want to give you a pleasurable experience to go along with a service that works. Ticks are a nuisance and a health hazard to you, your family, and your pets. Take back control of your yard with our guaranteed tick control treatment pesticides and techniques. Book an appointment today by calling (844)750-6453.